Works directly with the GPS/GNSS sensor driver, bypassing the Windows Location platform entirely on Windows 8 standard (non WinRT) and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Provides NMEA 0183 standard output directly from the chipset.
- Provides the NMEA data to applications via a user-selectable virtual com port. It shows up in device manager and applications see it as a normal serial com port.
- All new Windows 8 "Modern" user interface
- Displays live satellite data on Windows 8.1 with most drivers
- Automatic updates. Localizer will check for the latest version, download and install it for you.
- You can create a task to run it at [LocalizerStartUp|startup]. App runs minimized in the system notification tray. Set it and forget it.
UI is 100% touch-friendly
Location data and NMEA output is displayed for easy validation of location platform availability and accuracy.