You can find your hardware Id on the About page
- Current Version – The installed Localizer version.
- License Status – If a valid license is detected, this item will read “Licensed” and be colored green.
- Trial Status – If the product is not yet licensed and still on its trial period, the number of days left will be shown here. If the product is licensed, this line will not be present.
- Hardware ID – This is the detected hardware ID and is used for licensing purposes.
- Copy Button – Used to copy the Hardware ID to the clipboard if needed.
If your Trial period has expired there is a program called HID.exe, in the Localizer folder. Run that as administrator and it will create a text file called hardwareid.txt containing the hardware Id.